Are you one of those cool couples looking to do something fun on your anniversary? Then this fun activity is the one for you.
Its something I started with my hubbsy just last year, and we are regretting not doing this since the beginning of our marriage, but its never too late.
So what is this fun activity, you might ask?
-Its a video of you two, talking to your future selves on next years anniversary; talking about how your year went down and whats going on in your lives at the moment. You might be surprised how bad you are gonna wanna see this later but..but! The rules are you can not watch this video ever again until the next anniversary. Just before you record another video next year, you get to watch the video of previous year.
So this is what you do:
On anniversary night, after gifts, dates or what ever you do, this is the last thing you do. You two put a camera in front of you, and each will answer these questions about yourself or about each-other. Take your time and have fun with this, send your future self a message, remind yourselves how much you love each other.
Here are the questions you each get to answer:
- How was your day today, what did you do together?
- What is happening in your life right now?
- What do you do to stay close to each other?
- What do you wish you did more this year?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced this year?
- What was your favorite memory together this year?
- What are you planing on achieving until next year, your main goals?
- Any regrets this year?
- What are you thankful for this year?
- Kids talk.
- Advice for your future self.
- Advice for your partner… be nice!
Now if you make 3,4 video in a row, then you can go back and watch some videos, but not the one from last year, you get to watch that just before recording another one.
If you must, you can change or add a question or two 😉 Let me know if you do this with your partner, contact me if you want me to share your video on my page.